Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has been the biggest seller of talent in recent seasons.
Levy has raised a stunning â‚¬322 million from player sales since the 2008/09 season, reveals a study published the International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES) in NeuchÃ¢tel, Switzerland.
Biggest sellers in Europe since 2008/09:
- 1. Tottenham (ANG): â‚¬322.1 million
- 2. Real Madrid (ESP): â‚¬304 million
- 3. FC Porto (POR): â‚¬282.7 million
- 4. Liverpool (ENG): â‚¬239.8 million
- 5. AC Milan (ESP): â‚¬229.5 million
- 6. Inter Milan (ITA): â‚¬224.9 million
- 7. Udinese (ITA): â‚¬220 million
- 8. Arsenal (ENG): â‚¬207.9 million
- 9. AS Roma (ITA): â‚¬203.4 million
- 10. Valencia (ESP): â‚¬202.7 million
For breaking stories and all the great banter like us on Facebook: facebook.com/tribalfootball